rIQ™ Refractive Index Quantification™ - CRAIC Technologies
rIQ™ is designed to measure and quantify the refractive index of microscopic fragments of glass. rIQ™ stands for Refractive Index Quantification and is built based upon the thermo-optical methodology defined by ASTM E1967. As such, it is an automated system which measures the refractive index of microscopic glass fragments by monitoring the change in refractive index of calibrated oils as they are heated and cooled.
rIQ™: the smart choice for measuring the refractive index of glass.
- Automatic measurement of refractive index per ASTM and SWGMAT standards
- Sophisticated algorithms for high precision glass refractive index measurement
- Exceeds ASTM requirements for long term stability and reproducibility
- Up to 20 measurement probes
- Video recording of measurement procedure
- When added to CRAIC microspectrometers, transmission, fluorescence and color spectra of glass fragments can also be measured.
- Simple system calibration with glass standard reference materials
- Long term system and environmental conditions are monitored and stored.
- Precision temperature control
- Automatic statistical analysis
- Data is stored in database and includes refractive index data, sample identification and description, environmental conditions and more.
- Intuitive user interface
- Offered as a turnkey standalone package, as an add-on package to CRAIC microspectrophotometers and as an upgrade to older RI measurement systems already in the field.
- Easy to use and maintain
Precision and quality
rIQ™ is an automated system that uses the thermal immersion method, as defined by the standard ASTM E1967-98, for glass refractive index measurement. The system, which incorporates many years of experience with the analysis of glass, allows the user to analyze the refractive index of multiple glass fragments simultaneously and with sophisticated analytical techniques.
Depending upon your requirements, the hardware includes high resolution digital imaging, precision thermal control, a phase contrast microscope and the controlling electronics.
rIQ™ software is designed to be intuitive yet also incorporates powerful algorithms to determine the refractive index of glass with the highest precision. The rIQ™ system also features environmental monitoring, including ambient temperature and control, as well as advanced databasing and statistical analysis capabilities. Designed to be intuitive and easy-to-use, it is also flexible and offers many additional capabilities such as the ability to customize reports.
Produits dans la même catégorie
20/30 PV™ UV-Visible-NIR Microspectrophotometer
The 20/30 PV™: custom built to give you superior UV-visible-NIR spectra and images of microscopic samples.
20/30 XL™ UV-Visible-NIR Microspectrophotometer
Custom built microspot UV-vis-NIR and Raman spectroscopy of large samples
FLEX™ UV-Visible-NIR Microspectrophotometer
A cost effective solution for UV-Visible-NIR microspectroscopy and microscopic imaging
508 PV™ Microscope Spectrophotometer
Add the 508 PV™ to any microscope or probe station for spectroscopy, colorimetry and micro spot film thickness
CRAIC Elixir™ : The solution for Trace Evidence Analysis
One instrument for glass, fibers, paints, soils and documents
CRAIC Apollo™ Raman Spectrometer
The versatile CRAIC Apollo™ Raman microspectrometer designed for analytical labs
UVM-1 ™ Ultraviolet Microscope
UV microscope that can image microscopic samples in the ultraviolet as well as the visible and near infrared
CRAIC MP-2™ Microscope Photometer
Add transmission, reflectance and fluorescence photometry to your microscope
CoalPro III™ for Measuring Vitrinite Reflectance
Measure vitrinite reflectance of coal, kerogen and petroleum source rock quickly and easily
Microspectrophotometer Standard Reference Materials
Ensure the performance of your instrument