508 PV™ Microscope Spectrophotometer - CRAIC Technologies
The 508 PV™ Microscope Spectrophotometer is designed to add spectroscopy, color imaging, thin film thickness measurement and colorimetry capabilities to your optical microscope or probe station. It can also be used to upgrade an older microspectrometer with cutting edge optics, electronics and software.
The 508 PV™ attaches to an open photoport and enables you to collect transmission, reflectance, polarization or even fluorescence and luminescence spectra of microscopic samples. Featuring Lightblades™ spectrophotometer technology from CRAIC, the 508 PV™ spectrophotometer has a usable spectral range from the ultraviolet to the near infrared. With the 508 PV™, you can acquire high quality spectra of even sub-micron samples rapidly, non-destructively and with ease.
The 508 PV™ Microscope Spectrophotometer is ideal for diverse applications such as colorimetry of pixels on flat panel displays, reflectometry of vitrinite coal and source rock, or thin film thickness measurements of optics and semiconductors. The 508 PV™is also a cost effective way to upgrade older microspectrometers to the latest hardware and software.
- Featuring Lightblades™ spectrophotometers designed specifically for microspectroscopy
- User selected spectral range from deep UV to NIR
- 250 to 2100 nm available spectral range
- Permanently calibrated, variable measurement areas even below a micron
- Thermoelectric cooling available to improve signal-to-noise ratios and long term stability.
- Incorporates high resolution, color digital imaging…up to 6 megapixels available
- Featured with Lambdafire™ spectroscopy and imaging control and analysis software. Lambdafire™ also includes touchscreen control.
- Calibrated, variable measurement areas even smaller than a micron
- Transmission microspectroscopy
- Reflectance microspectroscopy
- Fluorescence microspectroscopy
- Polarization microspectroscopy
- Thin film thickness measurements
- Colorimetry of microscopic samples.
- Refractive index measurements with the rIQ™ package.
- Manual or fully automated operation
- Precision temperature control of samples
- Specialized software including statistical analysis, spectral databasing, image analysis and more
- NIST traceable microspectrometer standards
- Easy to use and maintain
- From the experts in microspectroscopy
Adding spectroscopy to your microscope™
The 508 PV™ is a spectrophotometer, incorporating an imaging system, designed to add to any microscope or probe station with a photoport. Configurable for work ranging from the deep UV through the visible and into the near infrared, this powerful tool gives your systems new capabilities including film thickness measurements and colorimetry. Featuring Lightblades™ technology, the 508 PV™ also allows you the ability to measure transmission, reflectance, polarization and fluorescence spectra of even sub-micron samples.
Cutting edge microfluorometry
The 508 PV™ can be configured for fluorescence and luminescence spectroscopy of even sub-micron samples. Featuring Lightblades™ technology and with the ability to measure the fluorescence and luminescence from the UV to the NIR, the 508 PV™ is a powerful tool for microfluorometry for materials sciences, biology, geology and more.
The 508 PV™ can be configured to acquire the polarization spectra of microscopic samples. Featuring Lightblades™ technology, the 508 PV™ polarization microspectroscopy capabilities allow you to acquire spectra of birefringent and other types of samples quickly and easily.
Spectral Surface Mapping
Spectral Surface Mapping™
Combines hardware and software for automated spectral analysis and 3D mapping of samples with microscopic spatial resolution. 3D maps of the absorbance, transmission, reflectance, fluorescence, emission and Raman spectra of samples may be generated.
Imaging & Microscopy
High resolution color digital imaging
The 508 PV™ features high resolution, color digital imaging with sophisticated software. It allows you to simultaneously see both the spectrophotometer entrance aperture and the sample. This makes it very easy to align the sample for measurements and to capture full color images under any measurement conditions.
- Add spectroscopy to a microscope
- Add thin film thickness measurements to a probe station
- Upgrade an older microspectrophotometer
- Colorimetry of LCD and OLED displays
- Vitrinite reflectance of coal, coke and petroleum source rock
- Surface Plasmon Resonance development
- Biotechnology research
Produits dans la même catégorie
20/30 PV™ UV-Visible-NIR Microspectrophotometer
The 20/30 PV™: custom built to give you superior UV-visible-NIR spectra and images of microscopic samples.
20/30 XL™ UV-Visible-NIR Microspectrophotometer
Custom built microspot UV-vis-NIR and Raman spectroscopy of large samples
FLEX™ UV-Visible-NIR Microspectrophotometer
A cost effective solution for UV-Visible-NIR microspectroscopy and microscopic imaging
CRAIC Elixir™ : The solution for Trace Evidence Analysis
One instrument for glass, fibers, paints, soils and documents
CRAIC Apollo™ Raman Spectrometer
The versatile CRAIC Apollo™ Raman microspectrometer designed for analytical labs
UVM-1 ™ Ultraviolet Microscope
UV microscope that can image microscopic samples in the ultraviolet as well as the visible and near infrared
CRAIC MP-2™ Microscope Photometer
Add transmission, reflectance and fluorescence photometry to your microscope
CoalPro III™ for Measuring Vitrinite Reflectance
Measure vitrinite reflectance of coal, kerogen and petroleum source rock quickly and easily
rIQ™ Refractive Index Quantification™
The Intelligent solution for glass refractive index measurement
Microspectrophotometer Standard Reference Materials
Ensure the performance of your instrument