20/30 XL™ UV-Visible-NIR Microspectrophotometer - CRAIC Technologies
The innovative 20/30 XL™ microspectrophotometer is designed to allow you to acquire spectra, images, and film thickness measurements of microscopic features of large scale samples. « XL » stands for « extra large » and these are the types of samples for which this instrument was built. Built to meet your needs, the bespoke 20/30 XL™ incorporates the latest technological advances in optics, spectroscopy and software to deliver the superior performance with unparalleled speed and capabilities. The ease-of-use for which CRAIC instruments are known has even been improved, making this instrument the cutting edge of UV-visible-NIR microspectroscopy.
The 20/30 XL™ microspectrophotometer allows you to measure UV-visible-NIR range transmission, absorbance, reflectance, emission and fluorescence spectra of features smaller than a micron across. Yet, depending upon the instrument configuration, the size of the sample can essentially be unlimited. Now you can map color varations within pixels of the biggest flat panel displays, measure film thickness of 300 mm wafers with ease or measure the fluorescence of the largest artworks.
Raman microspectroscopy, high resolution UV microscopy and even NIR microscopy are also offered.
The 20/30 XL™ microspectrophotometer is simple to use, the measurements are non-destructive and the spectral data is unmatched.
- Microspot analysis of very large scale samples
- Spectral Range: 200 to 2100 nm
- UV-visible-NIR transmission microspectroscopy
- UV-visible-NIR transmission imaging
- UV-visible-NIR reflectance microspectroscopy
- UV-visible-NIR reflectance imaging
- UV-visible-NIR fluorescence microspectroscopy
- UV-visible-NIR fluorescence micro-imaging
- Raman microspectroscopy
- Polarization microspectroscopy in the UV, visible and NIR regions.
- Polarization microscale imaging in the UV, visible and NIR regions
- Thin film thickness measurements
- Colorimetry of microscopic samples.
- Refractive index measurements with the rIQ™ package.
- Featuring Lightblades™ technology
- Manual or fully automated operation
- Integrated TE cooled array detectors for low noise and long term stability
- Precision temperature control of samples
- Calibrated, variable measurement areas even smaller than a micron
- Superior images both with eyepieces and digital imaging
- Featured with Lambdafire™ spectroscopy and imaging control and analysis software. Lambdafire™ also includes touchscreen control.
- Specialized software including statistical analysis, spectral databasing, image analysis and more
- Easy to use and maintain
- From the experts in microspectroscopy
Cutting edge microspectroscopy from the leaders
A fully integrated microspectroscopy unit that features a spectral range from the deep UV through the visible and into the near infrared. Simultaneous and direct imaging of both the sampling aperture and the sample makes for fast, accurate measurements. Featuring Lightblades™ technology, the 20/30 XL™ gives you the ability to measure transmission, reflectance, polarization and fluorescence spectra of even sub-micron samples.
CRAIC Technologies is also the only recognized source for NIST traceable microspectrometer standards.
Flexible Raman Microspectroscopy
When fitted with the CRAIC Apollo™ Raman spectrometer module, the 20/30 XL™ is capable of Raman, resonance Raman and other types of measurements of microscopic samples. Modules include lasers, Raman spectrometers and the interface optics that allow you to collect high quality Raman spectra of your samples.
High sensitivity emission microspectroscopy & imaging
The 20/30 XL™ can be configured for fluorescence and luminescence spectra and images of microscopic samples. Featuring Lightblades™ technology and with excitation ranging from the deep UV to the near infrared and the ability to measure the emission in the same range, the 20/30 XL™ is a powerful tool for microfluorometry for materials sciences, biology, geology and more.
Microspectroscopy & imaging of UV-visible-NIR polarization
20/30 XL™ can be configured to acquire the polarization spectra and images of even the smallest samples. Featuring Lightblades™ technology and with a spectral range from the UV to the NIR, the 20/30 XL™ polarization microspectroscopy capabilities are unparalleled. The spectra and images of birefringent and other types of samples with polarization characteristics can be acquired quickly and easily with this sophisticated system.
Spectral Surface Mapping
Spectral Surface Mapping™
Combines hardware and software for automated spectral analysis and 3D mapping of samples with microscopic spatial resolution. 3D maps of the absorbance, transmission, reflectance, fluorescence, emission and Raman spectra of samples may be generated.
Superior image quality from the UV to the NIR
The 20/30 XL™ includes a unique UV-visible-NIR microscope with research grade optics. Featuring high resolution digital imaging for color, UV and the NIR regions, the 20/30 XL™ has sophisticated imaging software. This gives you the ability for both real time and image capture of samples by transmission, reflectance, polarization and fluorescence microscopy quickly and easily.
- Semiconductor Film Thickness
- MEMS devices
- Colorimetry of flat panel displays
- Intensity mapping of flat panel displays
- Spectra of Questioned Documents
- or any other large scale samples…
Produits dans la même catégorie
20/30 PV™ UV-Visible-NIR Microspectrophotometer
The 20/30 PV™: custom built to give you superior UV-visible-NIR spectra and images of microscopic samples.
FLEX™ UV-Visible-NIR Microspectrophotometer
A cost effective solution for UV-Visible-NIR microspectroscopy and microscopic imaging
508 PV™ Microscope Spectrophotometer
Add the 508 PV™ to any microscope or probe station for spectroscopy, colorimetry and micro spot film thickness
CRAIC Elixir™ : The solution for Trace Evidence Analysis
One instrument for glass, fibers, paints, soils and documents
CRAIC Apollo™ Raman Spectrometer
The versatile CRAIC Apollo™ Raman microspectrometer designed for analytical labs
UVM-1 ™ Ultraviolet Microscope
UV microscope that can image microscopic samples in the ultraviolet as well as the visible and near infrared
CRAIC MP-2™ Microscope Photometer
Add transmission, reflectance and fluorescence photometry to your microscope
CoalPro III™ for Measuring Vitrinite Reflectance
Measure vitrinite reflectance of coal, kerogen and petroleum source rock quickly and easily
rIQ™ Refractive Index Quantification™
The Intelligent solution for glass refractive index measurement
Microspectrophotometer Standard Reference Materials
Ensure the performance of your instrument